New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamp post, landscaping lights, yard ornaments.........Wiped out again. Another woman lost control of her vehicle on the slippery roads and headed straight for my house. Luckily she bounced off the tree, took out a few things and ran over the lamp post. Thank god my cougar was out back. Atleast this time it wasn't a drunk woman. Last July the same thing happened at 4:30am.....her trooper landed on its roof.

Wouldn't that have been hysterical if I hadn't taken down my Eagle man. Imagine having a wreck and when your car finally comes to a stop, you have a Giant inflatable Eagle man outside your window.

Adam: remember where you had your cougar parked last sunday? That is where her vehicle came to a rest.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Oh man Dale..that sucks! Is everyone ok? You, her, whoever? Hopefully everything is ok!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
hope shes alright, she could havetaken my front clip out. a new body kit and hood would have been nice. although i already pay 2800 a yer for insurance and wouldnt need that to go up anymore.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i took my insurance to enders insurance on linglestown road (its a broker) and the best they could do was progressive for 2300 a year. of course i had to cut down on some things. i have till mid-;ate april to find another company. i refuse to stay with erie. i was told they are moving away from auto insurance to concentrate on buisness and small buisness. other erie insurance holders could be seeing increases.

ps. ive been in one accident, my fault 3000 damage to my car, 0 to the other vehicle. im 19 (20 in june) and have never been pulled over.... my car isnt paid for so i need full coverage.

·
Registered
810 Posts
damn Adam...I am just under 1400 a year...lets see 2-3 accidents...don't remeber how many went to the insurance...how many tickets...4-5...no points till this past July got 3 in my cougar...with a loan and full coverage all around. I went with the broker that my parents have used for god knows how long...my policy is with donegal mutual Ins. The broker that I went with is Hostetler Ins...they are over in Harrisburg...657-3141...I can't remember the guys name that does new accounts and I am sure my name willn't get you any special treatment but they willn't hate you either...good luck man

·
Registered
810 Posts
oh yea and my old insurance dropped my ass after I hit the alpha rameo getting onto 83 in york and they had to replace her $1500 bumper...you should be able to do better than 2000 for insurance dude.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I also have donegal mutual. It's worth a call maybe.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
calling them this afternoon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts