New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been searching real hard here the last couple of days and am only finding a handful of rims available in 4x108. There is like none on ebay, and both Motegi and Konig's website say they dont have anything fitting a 99 Cougar, even though lots of members on here HAVE Konigs..how is this?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mariworld has a set of ST200 Wheels up on ebay at least once a week. The auctions usually end up around $200 to $210 plus $90 shipping.

ST200 Wheels on Ebay

Haven't installed mine yet.

Here they are installed on a Cougar

Upper90

You will need to purchase hub caps separately. I'm waiting on some 2000 Ford Focus hub caps to arrive soon.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I called motegi (american racing) to find out for sure if they have our bolt pattern and offset because i really wanted a set of mr7's in gunmetal -drool

They do not make that specific rim in our size and I believe they dont make ANY rim in our size, it was a while ago so i cant remember. They also said they do not sell blanks so you wouldnt be able to get them custom drilled either.

I checked out there website also, and it has the focus listed which is the same bolt pattern BUT they said on the site that the bolt pattern was 100x4 which is wrong!

I think maybe the person i talked to didnt really know what they are talking about or there website is wrong

1 - 4 of 4 Posts