1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
HOLY ****!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
He musta been goin 5 million mph. That guard rail went right through his sub box and everything. DAMN!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
that is probably the most disgusting thing i have ever seen...crazy riced out honda...well wasnt even that ricey but still a honda....sad t see something that...heres hopin the passenger made it..not that they would want to remember it..
pics work fine for me...just scroll half way down the page they are there and only two are on the other linked page...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
pics dont work for me

someone fix it??????

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: POWERAGE
He musta been goin 5 million mph. That guard rail went right through his sub box and everything. DAMN!!
So the guard rail impales the entire car, from front to back and everything in between, and you're impressed that it went through his sub box?

It always sucks to hear about or see something like that. I'm sure the friends and family were pretty devastated when they heard the details on what happened. I'd really like to hear the story behind those pictures though to figure out how the hell something like that happened.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
for those that cant see the pics, scroll down the link provided in this topic, i'd inline the images but im sure the mod's on this board would like to keep the hits from those pics to a minimum

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hope you all can see these. this looks like almost the worst crash i have ever seen with just one car involved.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That is obscene!!!! I never seen anything like that - and it seems it rode down quite a few feet of the rail, either it hit a unprotected end or broke a gap in the rail. Probably the estate will sue the state highway department for improperly designed guardrail ! Where, when did this happen?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
anyone notice the blood on the guardrail........

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
kinda looks like he had some form of nitrous

look at the engine bay shot right near the guardrail looks like SS lines

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
anyone notice the blood on the guardrail........
yeah, i saw that. that pic scars me the most. the guard rail is obviously through the car there, with blood on it, and it totally destroyed the dash....just imagine what it did to the driver....(actually, im trying not to imagine it...)

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
how did they get the driver out of there is what i'm wondering.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I have been looking at those pics for a long time now and there's somthing that confuses me..... but I think I know what happened...

That driver had to be going VERY quick , or been very unlucky at the point where they hit the gaurdrail....I looked at the ends of ours here and there are STEEL pilars at the front, not wood, bracing them to the ground so the likelyhood of starting at the front isn't possible. Also, the fronts are bent and would not have cut into the vehicle so cleanly.

My scenario.....(this is not fact....just a guess)

The driver wasn't paying attention, or was forced off the road into the far right lane(or the left lane exiting)...possible swtching to quickly after missing an exit. As the driver swerved over, lost control and hit the guardrail, however, hit it RIGHT at the wood pilar, and start of a new section. If you look at the 3rd pic down you can see the rivets are on the OUTSIDE, so that one overlaps. thus the passenger side went through, and the drivers side caught the beginning of a new piece. shattered the wooded rail, thus causing the V break in the front just left of the rail, and continued it's path stopping at the next pillar.

I'm not sure that the driver was impaled though. You can't see blood anwhere else on the guardrail, and the blood goes left to right, not back, meaning there was no force back and that was at that area, possibly the drivers scalp bleeding.

Sorry, if that sounds disgusting....just trying to figure out what/how that happened

1 - 20 of 26 Posts