New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is now official. I am trading the 2002 35th Anny Cougar for a 05 5spd Subaru Outback XT. I didn't think that I would ever get rid of the car, but I suppose that the time has come. I needed something with more room for my drums, and I needed more power. Hopefully the 250hp/250ftlbs/tq will be enough. I will still hang around the boards, I love the community here. I will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n
pickup = acceleration
Yeah...I know...I thought I would make a weak play on words since Subaru has made car/pickups since the late '70s - maybe it was just too subtle. Next time I will try to be even more obvious when I crack wise.

--george

·
Registered
301 Posts
sorry to say it but yeah, those are ugly as hell

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah it is actually the same motor and turbo that is in the STI, just tuned down a bit. It doesn't have as strong internals as the STI does, but it can still handle much more boost than the stock comp allows. But I do not think that I am going to mod this except for the STI short throw shifter that I am having installed today..I don't think that I want to do all the modifications to another car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.