New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, since that last meet was such a success and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves we decided to have one more BBQ before the cold weather hits. Just wanted to post and get an opinion on dates. Right now it seems that either Sept. 17 or Sept. 24 will be the two to choose from. It would give everyone a month to decided wether they are going and to get time off from work. Everyone please post your opinion as to which date you think would be the better of the two.

Im going to leave this up for 5 days and then start a post for the actually BBQ meet.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Either date is fine with me. I can swing my prior engagement to either weeked since it is flexible.

I am sure Sami will want to come as well, and cook up another one of his specialties!

·
Registered
247 Posts
i should b there this time

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was hoping to get one for Labor Day weekend....:beer::beer::beer: I want a party. We all could use a good chill out. I don't think there is a problem with the dates you posted, but need to check with Ann as Caitlyn's Dentist appointments are around that time.

Ron:smoke-t:

·
Registered
723 Posts
17th is a no go for me, pops is gettin married.
24th is good with me.

but please don't change it for me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
about time!! Either works for us... 24th is the revolution soccer game we've been waiting for all summer, but thast 7:30. Grant it... anything that'll barring us from coming would be last minute. I'll refrain from the drippy red stuff this time =)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Either date would be ok with me but I would have to put in for the day off very soon for either one once it's decided.

·
Registered
408 Posts
17th is the car show at Fort Adams.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.