New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new engine is up and running :cool: I have more things to do before I start driving it though, it could definitely use new wheels (still shakes at high speeds) I am gonna look over the suspension one more time to make sure it all looks good. Today after work I plan on fixing the catalytic converter (rattles really really bad) and also putting a new fuel filter in, I caught a glance of the one on it and it looks like it could be original :eek: It's all rusty. Other than that it should be about ready to go!

On a side note, what does everyone think of this? (quick photoshop)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
See the dumpster behind the car? Throw those rims in there :) J.k! They look alright. Honestly I would try and get some E1 rims on there.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See the dumpster behind the car? Throw those rims in there :) J.k! They look alright. Honestly I would try and get some E1 rims on there.
I already have E1s for summer :cool:

But they are immaculate and (will) have some big tires (need to mount them) on there. I don't imagine they'd be too much fun in the snow :rofl: Let alone I might scratch the wheels :tongue:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I keep seeing a purple cougar near me with a CF hood and E0 rims...the E0 rims don't look half bad.

I already have E1s for summer :cool:

But they are immaculate and (will) have some big tires (need to mount them) on there. I don't imagine they'd be too much fun in the snow :rofl: Let alone I might scratch the wheels :tongue:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might try out my set of E1s today and see how they look :tongue: gonna have the tires mounted up on them so I can get rid of my old probe wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts