New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used AMSoil in the bike and it ran great. I would run it all the time in both the bike and the car if I could get a good deal on it.

I've been thinking of becoming a dealer. Basically you pay a yearly fee and you get any product AMSoil sells at dealer cost.

However I have done the math and I don't use enough oil in a year to defray the yearly fee. This is where Midwest NECO comes in. If I did this would anyone be interested in using AMSoil as well? Basically I would resell the oil for the same price I pay for it plus maybe $5-$10 if I have to deliver it to you. I could ship also.

If you use a Syn oil the costs would be similar. I currently use Mobil 1 and I bought the 5 qt bottle for $23 plus I needed one more quart since the engine takes 6. That was another $5. Now a Hastings filter at $4. (hastings makes the filters for AMSoil, btw) That's $32 for an oil change. The list prices for AMSoil is about $10-$15 more. I don't have the dealer costs but I'm pretty sure it would be in-line with Mobil-1.

Let me know if you would be interested in this. I think I would need about 2-3 others to defray the fee.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I only use Mobil1 & Motorcraft filters. So, I'm going to say no on this one Brant. Good luck though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts