New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the specs. on this amp i cant find nothing on the internet about it. My friend is selling one for $50 and if it is a good amp i wanna jump on it soo does anyone know???

G

·
I've been dabbling in car stereo for 7+ years and I've never heard of that brand -- if that tells you anything.

It doesn't mean that this American Pro amplifier is crap, it just means that it isn't a well-known brand or isn't advertised very much.

If it was my money, I would save up to get something from a dealer, with a warranty and a reputation for reliability.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Im just as keane said about the years of working car audio, but ive actually seen this brand at flea markets. I go to those places quite a bit to find deals on wire kits and prefab boxes. IIRC their subs have an American Flag for the dust cap . Most of their products are less than average. And 800watts is not going to be anything to take seriously. Maybe 300max at best, distortion on that thing must be at 2.THD.
Leave it alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.