2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i had a party

http://www.recordedmemory.com/halloween/

thats me! in front of my dads '72 Lotus Europa JPS (mid engine twin cam... JPS= color scheme, dual webers, cold air box, 5speed and bigger brakes)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
thats impressive! (the sub and the lotus)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Originally posted by: Neil
thats me! in front of my dads '72 Lotus Europa JPS (mid engine twin cam... JPS= color scheme, dual webers, cold air box, 5speed and bigger brakes)
Kinda young to be driving, aren't ya? :disgust: ;)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a better photo of me a year younger in my Mom's Series 4 Lotus 7 w/ aviator goggles on, it made it into the Lotus Club calendar in the 80's, ill have to find it and scan it

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Neil
I have a better photo of me a year younger in my Mom's Series 4 Lotus 7 w/ aviator goggles on, it made it into the Lotus Club calendar in the 80's, ill have to find it and scan it
hahahahaha!! i would love to see that

so it seems your a lotus family ay?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
nice 'sub' box. how much did that run?? and what flavor?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My dual 6's ran me ~$75 each

:crazy:
:crazy:

I got a little help from some friends. ones a veggie and ones a club. it was a LOT of food... and by about 4am it was nearly all gone

edit: & yea, a Lotus family is right. after the Europa and 7 came 2 Elans, one a series 1 convertable with the Ford BDA, the other a hot little red S2 Coupe. We were without those for a couple years and recently my dad aquired the 7'th built Series 3 Elan Coupe. its undergoing a complete restoration... The frame needed some repair in a couple key locations and the body had been repainted like 4 times. The body shell is currently stripped to bare fiberglass and is bolted to a rolling wood frame awaiting prep work and paint. the Chassis is awaiting suspension parts. My dad bought Ground Control suspension for it and adjustable spax shocks :thumbsup: we're gonna get started on it this coming spring. Oh and the motor is tired, so for less money than rebuilding the Ford shortblock/Lotus twincam head, he's gonna find a used Zetec and sport 140hp in a 1700lb car. heh heh heh. YES it can be done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts