New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again me and Amanda met up at Crossgates and this time she brought the car... proof she actually has one...

Not too bad for shooting in a dark parking lot... I'm sure better pics are to follow soon!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Brian those picts came out great- despite us trying to take picts at midnight lol. Don't mind the blue tape, i peeled that off tonight as soon as i got home. And yes I'm sure they are more picts to follow.... stay tuned ;-) haha

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was really surprised too... i had to adjust the contrast of the profile shot, but the others came out good... maybe if we parked under one of those light poles (duh) it woulda been nicer :)

haha... dont forget the white beater ;)... lol

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Well.....its about time! :tongue:

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
I can't remember really, but was your gas tank there last year too?? Car looks hot Amanda..And what plug wires are those?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yea Brian, Probably would have made sense to park under one of the lights.... LOL. Oh well next time We'll have to get together when theres actual daylight and take some picts. Nick I promise I'll take you for a ride now, seeing as I finally have it back. All I can say is that I'm VERY happy with it and it was completely worth waiting for. Thanks for the compliment Tyrice, and to answer your question, No the gas tank wasn't there last year. This was something that my new bodyshop fabricated for me. We decided to completely shave the car this year and the gas tank and sidemarkers were the only thing left to do. (the plug wires are vitek) Amanda

·
Registered
277 Posts
LOL I don't know when the next "photshoot" is gonna be. I just gave my baby's it's first bath since it's been home! :) We'll all have to get together again soon! Amanda

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks realll nice ... i'm assuming this isnt a daily driver?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
WOW, dead sexxy. Ive definetly gotta come up to the next NY meet, screw this NJ NECO stuff lol.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys! I really appreciate it. To answer your question Pat, no this car isn't my daily driver. Rob I've been meaning to get in touch with you I wanted to ask you a couple questions about u're car. Amanda

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarGurl
Thanks for the compliments guys! I really appreciate it. To answer your question Pat, no this car isn't my daily driver. Rob I've been meaning to get in touch with you I wanted to ask you a couple questions about u're car. Amanda
yeah, her daily driver is a... hyundai SUV, lol. The car looks great. I love the gas tank placement. How do you open the taillight though? Just curious because it would suck to drive down the road and have your taillight flapping in the breeze.

Hopefully I will have pictures of my car tomorrow. I was supposed to get it back 2 days ago though :(

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pat- The taillight was put on a custom hinge that was strong enough to keep the light level when it's open. We also have a cauter pin system that keeps it shut *kind of a extra measure* so that when I'm driving it can't pop open. I can't wait to see your picts as well Pat. Don't rush the bodyshop though- they'll take their time and you'll just love u're car when u get it back i'm sure. Amanda

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Feel free to throw me a PM or hit me up on AIM(CincoCeroCorrer). Ill try and help you out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.