New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

there's a halo ring for a sidemarker behind that emblem.... so who's going to be the first one to do that with a cougar emblem... lights and all

·
Since 1984.
2,810 Posts
That would be pretty badass... But why don't we get the mirror blinkers too? I like those..

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
wait..so what lights up when you signal is a circle around that bmw emblem? That's simple, except for the fact you'd need to replace the cougar sidemarker with something, because it looks weird with just an oval lens sitting there with a light around it...maybe if it was painted.

Mike

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
bennett9000 has replaced the rear mecury emblem with one from the side of like a 1980 cougar or something. on the original car, its on the side right behind the rear window. and it lights up like as a side marker. so i think f someone got some of these replaced and molded into the body it would look sweet.

heres a pic of andy's (bennett9000's) rear emblem that i was talking about:

(the cougar head is facing the other way because its off the passenger side of the original car, and both the cougar heads were facing the front, and the other one had a burnt out light inside)

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well you would fill in the sidemarker stock hole.... make a new hole for a cougar emblem with halo ring around it.... mount and wire it all up and whamo...

James you do this and i want to see the first pic :)

btw: to all thoses who do it, i called it first and you are all copy cats.... :) j/k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts