New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright people, this is getting old. Apparently there's a rumor flying around neco that I'm some neco **** and that I've been with alot of guys from our chapter. Hmm, that's funny because I haven't done anything with any of you! If this is stemming from what happened at CougarFest, then alot more people are sluts than me because the only thing I did was go hot tubbing alot, drink, and wear a funny shirt. I didn't judge anyone else for anything they did. It really baffles me that people can judge me so much and then pretend to be my best friend to my face--especially when many of you hardly know me. I thought I left this kind of crap in high school.
SO, whoever is talking sh!t behind my back, shut your dirty, lying mouth before it really gets you in trouble.
I really like most of you but this crap is unnecessary, rude, and just plain mean. SO STOP IT.
Love,
Heidi
:kick:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I wish someone would call me a NECO **** . . . :cover:

But in all seriousness, thats not cool. Find the source of these rumors and I'll break their legs. You've been a great person to me, listened to me when I really needed someone to, and thats just not [censored]ing cool. Whoever's runnin their mouth better shut it quick.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: Giggle
I am a neco **** and i am proud of it. I flashed my girls at cgrfest and george saw them.
Yea so who was talkin about me??? This is such sh!t. Whoever this is better shut their f*cking mouth.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I don't know if your directing this to someone specifically but if you have any problem with what I have said and you know everything I have said because I don't have anything more to say then what I have said in your presence. But if anything that I have said has lead to or caused this rumor I extremely apologized for it. You know I love ya :kiss:
Ps no telling Karin:tongue:

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
nice try sami, but i dont think she'll go for it. i can honestly saay that it wasnt me spreading rumors, my guess would be all the people photographing your's and dana's kiss. but thats just my hunch.

but in the end, why does it matter what others think about you? i say [censored] 'em all, and live your life to the fullest!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know, I'm not letting it bother me too much. I just threw this thread out there to tell whomever to mind their own biz and stop being stupid.
Whoever it is/was, maybe they got the message.
Thanks all--love you guys too. :kiss:
Heids

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by: Ronrazz
OH so it was me since I was the only one to apologize?
I dunno, Ron, was it??

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
:drama: Come on everyone . . . play nice . . .

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Ronrazz
I didn't think I said anything bad about you I mean why would I?
Dude, she never said anything that pinned it directly on you. She just said whoever was running their mouth had stopped. I don't think she was pointing a finger at you specifically.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No I wasn't pointing any fingers...and I love you, Ron :) :kiss:
Whatever, frickin drama bites.

PS> I'm not a hoe :biggrin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
that is good that you are over it now. Just think now you get to move to Mn so who cares what ppl around here think. MN ppl sound like sound cooler anyways. wish I could move to Mn.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.