New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, the monkey has been on my back lately. Well not only did Dan fix the car but him and leah detailed it inside and out. Something they really didn't have to do. Its a beautiful thing.

Thanks guys!

No really, THANKS! It means more than you think. Its a great feeling to be back in that car, im so glad I didn't trade it in when I bought the escape. I'm keeping it foreveer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

[GnuLoCo]

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
WOAH! That looks totally different than the Cougar I saw Tues night! How them new brakes working for ya? ;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
i've never seen your car soooooo shiny!!! :biggrin: that was an awesome surprise for you to get the car fixed AND detailed!!! i've been in your car so i can only imagine what a mess there was for them to clean out! :rofl:
what a sweet thing to do :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Henry - I'll do my best. Its gonna be mine next month finally, so maybe I'll have a different look on it.

Kelly - The brakes rock, although I have been putting around so I haven't had a lot of opportunities to get on them. I have to do this not only for the break-in period but, also to conserve gas. I figure i can't drive like a bat outta hell anyway, might as well ride the high gears and get some good gas milage out of it.

Sherrie - Not sure how much actual garbage there was to clean out. I mean there was probably a lot, but nothing as bad as it has gotten. It could be worse - I could just throw it out the window like some people. But everything is vacuumed and clean. Its AMAZING! they got out that horrible smell too. :rofl: Not sure where is was coming from, mostly stale cig smoke prolly.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Here's another one I took with my new digicam- Sized it down as not to be obnoxious (yeeeaaaaah 1.3 megapixel camera phone!):

Everyone here are witnesses- You've got a clean car, a good setup, now treat it right over the break-in period for the clutch and she'll take care of you. It's a good car, don't get discouraged.

Leah and I were happy to do it. Fabreeze rocks! ;)

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
yeah chris the car is dependable if you just take care of it. Treat it right like dan said during break in and make sure you keep it maintained. Very beautiful car when clean.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Dan's camera makes the car look like it has a pearl top coat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.