New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, I beg of you, if you havent done so yet, please go to our WEB SITE and either create your profile or update it on the member page. I would really like to have it as up to date as possible so new members can see just how many people we have. Also alot of our members just email me their info and dont participate. I personally think that if you want to be part of NJ NECO you should at least stop by the messg board once a month to say that ur still alive and checkin up on new info.

What do you all think?

[email protected]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes, please do this. I haven't updated the page in what seems like an eternity, but I've set aside time tomorrow and later this week to do some work on it. I apologize for the lack of updates, but this semester has truly sucked, and I won't even be graduating this May because I'm on schedule to fail all my classes

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey i am still around,.....oh brian and for anyone else here....there is a guy that joined intense images his name is rob......he is really really good friends with the street glow owner.....he can order the gold series neons for 100 dollars....i am geting mine this week maybe this weekend......talk to candice about it she knows and also we might be able to get a lot of people from our nj neco hooked up with a phat mod for a fraction of what it would cost in the store.....

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm gonna get some new pix, after I get the door repainted and wash and wax my baby. Plus, I have to change my profile to Roush headers, almost installed! I'll have more details after I fix it all. Ask Derrick, Michael, Matt (migalush) and Bill (slim shady). They all know and seen the horror? of this project. heh heh heh...at least we all learned a lot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.