New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking out by the entrance of the parking deck at school yesterday, where the gates are (we have to swipe our ID cards to get into the parking deck), when I hear this loud "smash!". I look toward the entrance, and I see the Honda Accord sitting up against the machine where you swipe your card! lol. The kid went right into it, and he had a huge dent on his front bumper. I don't know how he did it, he would have to be going pretty fast judging by how deep the dent was. The little driveway that you have to go up is pretty tight, cuz the card swiper is one side, and there's a wooden rail on the other, and if you're not careful you could easily scrape something, but this guy went right smack into it. pretty funny stuff. :rofl;

Mike

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
It's always sad to see a Honda owner do something stupid and crash their car. It is truly an unfortunate time when a precision driving vehicle such as the Honda kisses a pole. The majority of the time it is rare when kids that drive Hondas do anything stupid, but it is unfortunate when it happens. Let us take this rare opportunity to reflect on the memories that the Honda's bumper has given us... Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for the passing of the bumper...

Did you get the address of the body shop so we could send flowers?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
It's always sad to see a Honda owner do something stupid and crash their car. It is truly an unfortunate time when a precision driving vehicle such as the Honda kisses a pole. The majority of the time it is rare when kids that drive Hondas do anything stupid, but it is unfortunate when it happens. Let us take this rare opportunity to reflect on the memories that the Honda's bumper has given us... Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence for the passing of the bumper...

Did you get the address of the body shop so we could send flowers?
hahaha!!! do i sense some sarcasm? i think i do!

i know quite a few stupid honda drivers! one that got a ticket today too. he has a 4 door stock (well, exhaust and cheap $40 intake duct tapped on) 98 civic, with a full blitz body kit :):cough:: RICE!! ::cough:: ). he got pulled or no front license plate and his tint (35%, and the legal tint here in ohio is 50%). it was funny

edit: i was riding with him later that day, and we were driving down this 8 lane road, and he is getting closer to this audi. and the audi then floors it for a second, to try to get my friend to race. and he knows his car is slow, so he keeps at his speed, not planning on racing. the audi slows down, and we roll down the window, and the audi guy asks my friend, mike, what hes got under in it. and he tells him, and the audi guy says hes got twin turbo. so mike obviously chickens out. we then turn into the meijer parking lot because mike needed to stop in there to try to to find someone to work for him later that week. and while we are talking to one of the other employees, the audi guy comes in, and is frickin like 6 foot 7! and mikes thinkin this guys gonna like try to do somethin to him for some reason, like beat him up, i dont know why though, but the guy just talks to him for like a min about his car, then leaves. kinda weird if you ask me. anyways, just thought i would share about how most honda drivers make their cars look fast and like they are gonna race, but when the chance comes, the chicken out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts