New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hosting an all Ford Meet at Zorinsky Lake here in Omaha, NE on September 4th. All Ford products and affiliates are welcome to attend. More info to come.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
front bumper and drivers side fender flare. -- right now I'm debating on if I want to fix the Extreme bumper or start over with a new one because either will most likely run about the same in the end with the 2 tone paint scheme and the Lambo upcharge.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Sorry C, I didn't get any phone pic from you last week. I am sorry to learn about your mishap. That really sucks. Gosh darn it you spent alot fixing that bumper up too.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
interesting.. I sent it to you, Matty and Wingy Dingy.. thought it was odd that no one responded but then again figured you were all sick of me and my car problems LOL

but then again my phone is ghey.. I'm anxiously awaiting my contract ending date of 9/13 - then I get a new phone and new plan..

anyone have that new Sprint walkie talkie feature on their plan/phone? and seeing as how Nextel and Sprint merged can I chirp the Nextel peeps too?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'll probably end up getting it when I switch plans and phones just so I can say I'm cool.. LOL

on a brighter note.. I just bought a SVT Contour today... unfortunately it has a spun bearing so it means that we still need to pull the engine and rebuild it but I'm still stoked as hell! I think I'm going to get in on the Morettes GB over at CEG too.. those are HOT!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Crispy - if you have cell phone questions, you can PM me or whatever, I sell Cingular, but I have sold everything, including Sprint and Nextel, so I'm fairly experienced and would be more than happy to help you out.

Thats terrible to hear about your damage, I hope you get it all fixed back up . . . but its good to hear about the CSVT, even if it does have a spun bearing :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Originally posted by: j99coug
was this the silver one from wisconsin that was advertised for sale over on CEG?
yup - you got it.. I got it for a steal of a deal... just gotta figure out how to get it home now.. LOL

Got a Sprint question for you.. how much more does it jump a plan to have my nights start at 7pm vs the 9pm?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.