New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from the leader of Silicon Valley Cougars. We have been in discussion about an all CA cougar meet this year, and it may even include the NECO peeps from the NorthWest. I beleive that this meet will include older Cougars as well. I am pretty interested in going to this, and Santa Maria isnt that far away that we cant all caravan up to it. (except for your San Diego guys, might be a 6-7 hour drive there.....)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone,
I just got this notice from Ernie Cordoza about the proposed All
California Cougar Clubs Meet in Santa Maria. They need an idea of who
will be attending from our club so I need you all to let me know. For
those of you who have trouble reading the attachment to this email, the
1-Day Event will be held on September 22, 2001 (Saturday) in Santa
Maria. Activites will include a poker run, a visit to a yet to be
determined point of interest, and wine tasting, followed by a BBQ or
dinner. It sounds like a lot of fun to me and I encourage all of you
to
check your schedules to see if you can attend. Please let me know ASAP
if you can go as I need to give the Norcal Ford Council an idea of how
many members they can count on from SVC. Thanks and I hope to hear
from
you soon!
-Skye
SVC VP & Webmaster

----------------------------------------------------

I will need to get feedback from everyone to see how many people are interested in doing this. It is quite some time away so people should be able to plan around this. I might suggest leaving on a Friday so that we are all there Saturday morning already....

Nikolas

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wine tasting... better bring someone with me. I want to do this, just have to make sure I'm actually here in septemeber.

G

·
You can count me in on this one. Santa Maria is only about 45 min. from Santa Barbara so no problem there. I could always meet up with SoCal members at a designated point right before we make it to Santa Maria. Since it is a long drive for some of you I would suggest on getting a room for the night unless you guys don't mind driving back so long after we would be done. Anyhow let me know what some of you want to do cause I know of several hotels up there.

G

·
I can check with the goodly wife to see if we can make that day available. It would be kickass to caravan with as many So Cal Cougars as we could. We could all gas up at the same place then head out...
I'll check back often to check for the developments!!

This would be great to do!

KingTut

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me check with the Northern guys to see if this thing is still on..... I will let all of you know...

I still want to do a Mountain Run in August sometime....so keep that in mind as well...Im getting the OMP strut brace and that new rear sway bar too....to help in the twisties.....

Nikolas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.