New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
May be able to make the 2nd, but it would have to be kind of an early meet, some time around lunch??

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I might be able to make it... I'll have to check my schedule.

Suggestions.. do lunch at Hooters, or Ruby Tuesdays, check out Best Buy and the car audio section... or catch a movie.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Everyone! :wave:
I'm up for a meet on the 2nd, I just checked out my schedule and I'm actually off! :wiggle:
I dunno what you guys are all up to however I may be doing a little cougar modding that day. I ordered my ground control and koni struts a few days ago and I'm hoping that they're here by then and I can actually install them before it's time to put the cougar away for the winter:ugh:

So Lemme know what you guys wanna do! :grouphug:

~Amanda

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so nov 2nd (sunday)

time - around 1pm
meet - crossgates, Dicks sporting goods, cus their lot seems to be always empty
activities - give Amanda a hand with the mods, then maybe get some food or whatever

is that good for everyone? trying to be somewhat organized

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarGurl
Hey Everyone! :wave:
I'm up for a meet on the 2nd, I just checked out my schedule and I'm actually off! :wiggle:
I dunno what you guys are all up to however I may be doing a little cougar modding that day. I ordered my ground control and koni struts a few days ago and I'm hoping that they're here by then and I can actually install them before it's time to put the cougar away for the winter:ugh:

So Lemme know what you guys wanna do! :grouphug:

~Amanda
Hmmm... I could use a good excuse to grab me a ST200 rear strut brace. LOL I think it would be funny doing a spring/sturt replacement at Crossgates. :rofl: You know if you need help with that to give me a call. Nice you got the springs/struts at the same time - it saves sooo much work.

Can't wait to see the car with them on at full slam - it'll look frigin HOT.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Nov 2nd is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

i know i want to go out someplace saturday night either Albany, Saratoga, or Glens Falls - and i think my mom wants to spend sometime with me on sunday, but I dont have plans yet.

but sunday is also NFL FOOTBALL!!! soooo doesnt matter to me

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Okay, I'm in!
I am also down for doing some modding too!
I have a new fender that I can put on. It's stock, but it looks better than the dented on thats on the car now...
Also, I would really like to have to meet somewhere we can watch some football.
Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Sam!

:banana::banana: GO SAM itttt's ya birfffday! We gonna paaarrrty like itttt's ya birfffday!!!:banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Curtis....changing your one fender shouldn't take you more than 1 hr and a few minutes in your laneway yourself WITHOUT jacking your car.

if you want to know how drop me a PM and I'll fill you in. As long as none of the bolts shear off it's a breeze. If you do wanna PM me, lemmie know if its your driver or passenger side fender, that way I can tell you which way to turn your wheels. I changed Both of mine and the front bumper in a total in 8 hrs on my own...but that's because I had to replace over half of the bolts and cut new holes to get the Z3's to fit correctly, not to mention that the mounting plate between the fender and bumper broke at the studs so I had to re weld them....you don't have to remove the plate I'm reffering to though. The fenders are a breeze.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
im not sure - but i think my mom wants me for dinner sunday -- id love to meet up with everyone sunday morning/afternoon - you know like before 3pm and not 230 either.

i mean the first game starts at 1pm - thats why id like to meet around then to watch the first game together some place.
i dont know if curtis would want to do his fender after the first game at 4pm or what??? or before the first game??

but thats what is just going to be easiest for me!! i mean it is by birthday and all!! :banana:

im thinking of going out in saratoga sat night. if i was to go their or albany - is there anyone that would want to go too?
amanda, john??

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sam I have to work sat night but I'd be up for going out after I get out. I'm sure I'll be around. I'm still working on finding a place w/a lift so that I can do my GC and springs, but it's not a huge problem if they don't get done on sunday. I mean I've got all winter LOL

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: JennaJ

......i mean the first game starts at 1pm - thats why id like to meet around then to watch the first game together some place.
i dont know if curtis would want to do his fender after the first game at 4pm or what??? or before the first game??
Don't worry about changing my fender.....from what I hear it should be easy enough for me to do by myself at my house...<coughing voice> DAN! <coughing voice> :rofl:

I'll try and do it on my own at my house sometime so that I wont have to use up anytime while I'm up there hanging with you guys!

see you all soon!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Allright everyone if the meets on sunday what's the plan? Just so that everyone can get their plans straight. I just heard that it's supposed to be almost 70 so i really think we should take advantage of the nice weather!
~Amanda

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
is noon too early to meet? otherwise id go with that

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
So where are we meeting and when.
I am going to need directions.....and noon is not too soon.

Should take me how long to get there?? Just need to know when I'll have to leave.

See ya soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts