New Cougar Forum banner

airsoft gear

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  grizzlec 
#1 ·
Anybody have any laying around they're not using? I gotta find a sport and this looks like fun and cheaper than paintball after initial expenses.

Thanks

Oh price range...cheaper the better. Haha

#2 ·
I have a high-dollar (I spent a little over a grande to build it...:facepalm:) Tokyo Murai sniper rifle (vsr 10) that needs a trigger-sear, an M-9 semi auto gas blowback, and a glock 19 (18?) semi-auto metal slide gas blowback. I'll take $500 for the whole shabang cuz I don't use the stuff anymore. That will include any and all airsoft related stuff that I find along the way.

Separately: $300 for the rifle, $75 for the M-9, $150 for the Glock.

Both pistols are ready to go.

The rifle will need a new aftermarket trigger sear installed. The stock one couldn't handle the power of the thing. Hence the $700 discount. Last I checked you could get a nice adjustable one for around $100. Oh, and it's a bolt action and shot about 550-600 fps when I had it chrono'd. Practicly brand-new, I only used it in one day-long outdoor game. Everything is upgraded on it, the spring, the bolt, barrel, barrel shroud, built in silencer, etc. In other words, I spent over 1k on a D#%$ BB gun that looks cool... /kicksself

#5 ·
what car parts do you need? I have 16Inch 6 spoke rims, 15 inch fanblades, UIM you could polish and make all shiny. I think I have a set of taillights, nothing for a sportster sorry.

what are the FPS of the M-9 and Glock? I want a sniper rifle so bad too. LOL but the rules are so tight on FPS with sniper rifles, yours is on the border.

Id be up for a trade on one of the sets of rims for the m-9 and Glock if they aren't over 400FPS for the M-9 and 200FPS on the glock

#6 ·
The M-9 is nowhere near that fast, and I'm pretty sure that the Glock isn't over 200. I've never chrono'd them though. Your right about the rifle, officials laughed when I said something about using it in one of the indoor games and they said I couldn't engage under something like 20yrds with it in outdoor. That Glock saved my tail several times because of that rule. If I still have that 50 rnd clip for it you'll get that, but I honestly don't think I still have that.

I'm definitely up for some trading! If you throw that UIM in with the 16" wheels I'll give you everything down to the very last BB! Up to you. I'd still take the 16's for both pistols though. Let me get all my stuff together and see If I can find a place that has gas and can chrono. I don't want you to get stuff and it doesn't do what I say it does.

#10 ·
ok details worked out and posting publicly.

Grizzlec-trading- Airsoft sniper rifle, needs trigger seal installed before it will work, M9, Glock, All airsofting gear. If shipping on rims is over $100 he will pay the overage.

Mario-trading- 16 in rims, UIM, paying shipping up to $100.

Grizzle is going to ship airsoft equipment sometime the week of the 14th, once received Mario will post has been received and ship rims and UIM to Grizzlec.

I will also get tracking info posted publicly as well since Grizzle won't have anything to come back on me for and I want to make sure he isn't nervous during this trade.

Awesome guy to work with though.

#12 ·
Ok, I've delayed due to just basically being busy. Had a schedule change at work and I'm painting and tiling my kitchen. Here's the PM I sent:

Wow, man, I'm so sorry I haven't gave you an update. I'll ship this weekend. I didn't get a chance to get the rifle when I said I would so that's what I'm doing tonight (Thursday). I did get both pistols but one of them is missing the magazine. I'm hoping it's with the rifle, but if not I'll compensate somehow. I'll post this in the thread as well so everyone else can see what the delay is.

Again, sorry Marinofan, I slipped on this. My wife is rushing me out the door now, gonna go to a graduation, then back to Opelika where the rifle is, then back home, and I'll ship by this weekend.

#13 ·
Ok, I have everything that I could find now, rifle, parts with the rifle, two pistols, minus one magazine. And I'm still throwing in some old BDU's for the stepdaughter. Or for a homemade gilly suit, which ever works out. Getting together a box now.

#14 ·
Also, while trying to run down a box (my first endeavor did not turn out so well) I did some research about the glock, since it's missing a magazine.
It is a Kwa Glock 19. I matched the little fake serial number on it with a review someone wrote on it here.

The M9 is a KJW brand.

Anyhow, on to a box.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.