New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ain't that a b1tch

I was coming home from St. Louis on the Poplar St. bridge. Not a long bridge persay but they only had one lane open. It is a 4 lane bridge. Well, a truck decided to come over into my lane. I do not mind sharing the road with anyone, but I do mind sharing my lane. Anywho, as I merge over into the other lane low and behold is an IDOT(Illinois Dept. of Transportation) salt truck. THe next thing I hear is salt going all across the side of my car.

I am now the new owner of a right side dinged up Cougar. Those basturds!!!

Well, I may try calling the state but will get as much accomplished as trying to crap a plate of onion rings.

Tim

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
RE:Ain't that a b1tch

if you have full coverage insurance you'll be covered as Comprehensive (which wont go against you)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE:Ain't that a b1tch

Kahn, do you mean I can get it fixed after deducatable? My ded. is $500. I am pretty safe driver, so I keep it high with lower premiums.

I need to stick it to the IDOT and get out of this state with a bang. Even though I was born here.

Tim

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
RE:Ain't that a #@$&%

that sucks Tim! it seems that they all consider themselves to have some type of authority and can do whatever they want.

p.s. had to edit your title for content......sorry. don't want ya to get in trouble.....one here has already been banned.
M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts