New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont post much much in this cat but, i have to share with u guys ..the love of my life! i seen this in a store a few weeks ago and just have to have it!!!!!!

(pic is attached)

this bad boy is a dvd/tv tuner/6'tv monitor/touch screen/and a cd player all in one ..i mean how cool can that get!!

here are some features that came off the site.

station naming (up to 30 AM/FM, 20 TV stations)
hideaway module with tuners, audio/video inputs and outputs, and 3 sets of 4.5-volt preamp outputs
diversity antenna system
selectable video aspect ratios
CD changer controls
CD Text
System Q EX Sound Control provides 5 adjustable EQ curves (Flat, Rock, Jazz, Easy, and Pops) — you can adjust each curve's bass and treble center frequency, bass quality, and bass extension
System E's+ Advanced Crossover
Radio Data System
optical digital output
wireless remote
22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB
FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
1-year warranty

i dont know if this has been posted here ..cuz like i said i dont come here..but damn i want it after the price goes down hehe

2,400 (off this website)

2,800 (in the store)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I've been playin' with this thing for the last 2 days at work. COOL as hell! Hard to figure out how the damn thing works without a manual though.
It can be kind of fussy. But extremely crisp picture quality, and DAMN good sound quality. To be expected from a $2400 head unit.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya the reason its soo much is cuz (i was told at the store) its the only one on the market that has all in one..and its the bigest screen avalible in a in dash unit.

ur work sells them?? whats ur discount hehehe

·
Registered
972 Posts
it's not the only on the market, nor is it the biggest screen, but it is nice. The only problem I have with it though, is the fingerprints on the screen. The first couple of times you clean it, it still looks good, but after a while of the sun beating on it, and your fingerprints, it looks like ****!!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe to tell u the truth i would probly never use the touch screen option..i would alway use the remote.. unless i only touched in one spot the whole time like in the corner..it will make cleaning it way easyer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.