New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was recently downsized as a Valet because of the restaurant loosing money. I since have been looking for a job, I now found one. I was hired yesterday as a cook at the Olive Garden. Problem is I was going to try to make it up to Mansfield Valentines day to have dinner with that special someone. Now, I lucked out major and was scheduled Friday 4-Close and Sunday 4-Close no Sat. So I don't know if I should leave after work would be ~11:30 (then 3 hour drive) then I would have all sat. Or should I just forget it and send flowers. Afterall it's just one day which we/halmark has decided to make a damn holiday out of. I havnt seen this girl since Jan 2nd and I miss her sooooooo much.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I won't even get into the way i feel about the whole valentine's bull[censored].

EDIT: Erased some comments. Sorry John, didn't mean to lay that into your lap. I'm just very bitter about this "holiday".

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's cool brian, I varry from bitter to not depending on relationship status. I'm thinking it's a long drive but I'm not gonna be doing anything else.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hey, if you have the chance, go see her. im sure she will appreciate it, and like you said, you havent seen her in over a month. so i would make the trip. and since its suck a "romatic" "holiday", and you miss her, and she misses you, you might get a little somethin somethin out of it too :naughty: ;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rofl: yea I suppose that is true too. Since there are no good restaurants in Mansfield I might just have to cook :cover: Any suggestions? I can basically do anything, afterall I'm cooking for a living now.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so, she has to babysit Saturday Night..... :banghead: (They need a smiley where he shoots himself) So she thinks I'm not comming. I in turn have schemed with her mom about keeping her busy at home so I can take her to lunch :evil: O I crack myself up sometimes.....

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts
A true romantic, our JohnnyRed...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts