New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats goin on guys i just pre ordered the long tube header from zxtuner b/c my header is all [censored]ed up and is throwin a CEL but they told me they need 5 more pre paid orderes before he can have them maid so i was wondering if there was anyone else who wanted them there $385 then 9 bucks for a new header gasket plus shipping so if anyone wants them order them or post a respoense so we can get people together to buy them

·
Registered
364 Posts
thats the normal price and weapon r has been coming out with them for god nos how long its not a group buy thing im just tryin to see if anyone wants them b/c he cant have them made untill he has enough pre ordered

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You know Weapon-r has them right:

1998-02 MERCURY COUGAR 4CYL 4-1 / 2PC 953-112-107 $348

There on there website!

Exact Item!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I emailed weapon-r the other day and they said it'll be another 2 months before you can get their's. I don't see why they don't say that on their site, but that's what one of their reps. Told me. I really need one to, I was starting to look into the zxtuner one.

James

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
last email i got last week the guy told me August 5 for the weapon r header.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.