New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for cruisecontroll and came up with next to nothing i was wondering who has it and how hard was it to install ? And how is it working for you ? I got a ticket and well i only want one so this would help me out greatly ! I find it extreemly hard not to speed in my v-6 5-speed one minute im going the speedlimit the next well you get the picture thanks for your help

Dane Fellows

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check with your local car audio shop, but be aware the price is including install is around 130.00 to 150.00 dollars. Till next time peace......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The place that quoted me a price said 400 bucks i just said ok and good bye lol ya im gonna have to find some place that does it. Do you know of any chain stores that would do it and have a set price ?
Thanks
Dane Fellows

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I have the Ford Cruise Control Kit - Ford part # F5RZ-9A818-B. It's not extreemly difficult to put in, but I can see it taking at least an afternoon. There's the servo, the swiches that mount behind the pedals and the buttons on the steering wheel. I think if you have the time, patience and a little mechanical inclination, you'll be able to install it yourself without a problem. If I had a scanner, I could scan the directions in for you... :banghead:

Actually, I bought this for my 99, but ended up trading up for a 2K2, so I no longer need it. The box was opened to read the instructions and take inventory of the parts, but never installed. If you're interested in it, please let me know.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
theres been one on Ebay for months with a buy it now for $69 with instructions...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts