New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a company that makes a direct bolt on water/air aftercooler for the cougar vortech kit?

Thanks,
Lar

N

·
0 Posts
Give me the Deminsions and i will have Turbonetics make one in less than a week. OR...they could have one, but they tell me they usually never have IC's pre-made and on the shelf. Most all orders are "made to order".

It would be a true Spearco product:thumbsup:

N

·
0 Posts
S-L-O-W They are jet coating the first pair now.

No measurements guys????

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no clue as to the measurements, I emailed buckshot off the forum to find out if he had measurements for the aftercooler he had pictures of. Looks like I will be going through a private company to build one... Has anyone ever tried using the PWR brand barrel a/w intercoolers?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are we talking air to air or air to water?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How long have you been running yours with no aftercooler/intercooler?

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Guile
I have no clue as to the measurements, I emailed buckshot off the forum to find out if he had measurements for the aftercooler he had pictures of. Looks like I will be going through a private company to build one... Has anyone ever tried using the PWR brand barrel a/w intercoolers?

Let me know what they quote you on..............more than likely i can beat it. Why take a chance, buy a good well known brand IC.;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone thought of putting on water injection? Or done so for the intercooling effect?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts