New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,946 Posts
:rofl: Those wheels are hilarious!

Bodywork is pretty cool, but man... I'm sure it was only temporary, but still - take those things off. I'd rather see it on jacks.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
looks like an early 90's prototype of what the electric car of the future would look like...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I notice no picture of the rear view? Well that's because it's impossible to make the rear of the Sunfire look nice. Yup, I went there. I think Sunfire's are hideous, but with Aerogear it might be possible. Though from the side, it looks like you can host a picnic on that rear bumper...

·
Registered
746 Posts
god that thing is hideous

·
Registered
9,290 Posts

Found em! It would make that thing a lot better looking, yet not particuraly save it. You gotta admit though, for a sunfire. This ones not bad looking at all, better then some of the cars i've seen on here IMHO. :shrug:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr

Found em! It would make that thing a lot better looking, yet not particuraly save it. You gotta admit though, for a sunfire. This ones not bad looking at all, better then some of the cars i've seen on here IMHO. :shrug:
nah... its just that everything looks better in black :evil:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.