New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy's i need to know where i can buy one from that will ship to the united kingdom tried autoworks.com and they wont ship it any idea's, im pretty sure thats what its called but heres a pic incase im wrong

·
Registered
92 Posts
try customcougars.com they may be able to ship it to you

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I can easily ship that bumper to the UK... I have shipped every part on my website to UK, Italy, Germany, France or Aussie.... Right now the problem does not lie with a shipping issue... its a supply Issue... Aerogear will not have that bumper available until atleast December if not longer

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Yeah the supply seems to be Aero Gear's problem with quite a bit of their products........James is there any reason why they don't keep a small supply (even one or two) things that they sell :shrug:

G

·
Originally posted by: Loyalty
Yeah the supply seems to be Aero Gear's problem with quite a bit of their products........James is there any reason why they don't keep a small supply (even one or two) things that they sell :shrug:
to keep the demand up im sure... i mean . I tried getting one of these bumpers last year when I got into my accident...hell even then there was a backorder. Ive given up..im just going to wait till someone on the boards sells theirs or something

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Right now its simply a manufacturer issue at the plant in which the items are made. Aerogear is aiming to have all of this resolved by Dec/Jan. Right now there is not a single Aerogear Cougar Product (NEW) in the country except for the Battle Kit (Had a large stocking order). All Predator Hoods, Wide Body Kits and Extreme Body Kits.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guy's waiting is not an issue i will wait as long as i have to to get it,price on shipping and import duty is what will clinch the matter of wether i have one or not for the record they are selling it for $360 plus $115 shipped anywhere in the usa.
James could you sort a price out for me shipped inclusive of everything inclusive of import duty? i also have someone else looking into it for me.
thanks for the help so far.
jason

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Shipping to the UK is not cheap.... the bumper, which is a freight package due to the GIRTH of the box, is large. UK has regulations on GIRTH Packages coming into the country. We shipped a complete kit to UK by AIR Freight and shipping was close to $400 for door to door service. Ocean Freight brings the price down to about $250 or so but takes another 8 weeks to arrive ontop of the backorder. I would suggest ordering either a complete kit or get some friends to order products with you to help reduce shipping

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
james ocean shipping is fine, roughly how long is the back log with aerogear?, as i say i am willing to wait and if the cost is $250 then thats how much it is i just dont want to order it and have any nasty surprises!!! do you want to take this over to pm save clogging the forum?

·
Registered
459 Posts
We've also ordered this front bumper.
We're now waiting 6 months allready.
And the guy from the were we ordered it, said to us last weekend, that it will be here in 4 weeks....

Let's hope so!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well as far as i know i will be the first in the uk ive been quoted 4-6 weeks till they receive the bumper then dependant on shipping to the uk i should (hopefully) get it before christmas yipee:banana:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
madmale... who did you order from.... Its not looking like anyone in the USA will have em in time for X-mas more less someone in the UK....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts