New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of the aerogear battle series kit on a car painted or unpainted or know of any websites that do?? I'm thinking about getting this kit for a black cougar. Has anyone heard anything about these? Also how hard is it to install this kit?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome to NECO! As a precursor to your question, be search to use the search function that we have implemented here, so that you are able to find the information you need quickly, and without making posts that duplicate requests. You can find pictures of the Battle kit on LostRacer's car. Pictures are located throughout the Vid/Pics section.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I believe that the battle kit is one of the few kits
that Aerogear produces that is actually in stock!!

The rest are backordered until the end of time.

Aerogear is #1 when it comes to customer service satisfaction. :rofl:

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Welcome to NECO! As a precursor to your question, be search to use the search function that we have implemented here, so that you are able to find the information you need quickly, and without making posts that duplicate requests. You can find pictures of the Battle kit on LostRacer's car. Pictures are located throughout the Vid/Pics section.
Actually, LostRacer's car has the Blitz front end on it. My car (among others) is the one with the battle kit. ;)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Good call, NorCal... I knew you had it, but why I typed LostRacer I'll probably never know...
Because I'm unforgettable:evil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts