New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a lot of wind noise from around these areas and was wondering if there is a way to adjust the window so it will make a tighter seal I thought I read something somewhere about that....but Im not sure?

G

·
OK, here it goes for the 100th time. Glad to help though.

Roll the window all the way down.
Open the door.
Look at the very bottom of the door.
See those two black rubber plugs? Take them out.
Look inside, see those hex bolts? You might need a flash light. YOU WON"T SEE THEM UNLESS THE WINDOW IS ROLLED DOWN!
Get the right size hex key tool (buy a set at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc. and experiment to find the right one.)
Rotate each the same amount or the window will be crooked! I can't remember if right or left makes it go higher so experiment.

Hope this helps. I am now passing these instructions on to you. If you ever see someone who needs them please tell them how to do it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I did a search with the word window and only 3 things came up that had nothing to do with the problem!

thanks anyway but what you just told me to do adjusts the window height the height is fine!......I need the window to tilt in towards the car......like the window moves in and out a little ??

G

·
Someone asked about this before, and I never heard a response. I have no idea, it might be time for you to take it to the dealer, or a professional glass shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.