New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (I will... waiting for TB and UIM shipping)

2000 MTX V6 Cougar

SVT Throttle Body
SVT UIM
CC CAI
Gutted Precat

Then I would like to get a ADC Chip. Will this give me some gains ?
Will I need to re-map my keys ?
And the most important question I have to ask is ..
Where can I get this ADC Chip I cant find any store on the net! :(((

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yes, it will give you gains, probably in the 8-12 range depending on how bad you need a tune. You definetly will see a difference.

No, you will not need to remap your keys, since it is being burned to work with your existing ECU. Nothing of that nature changes.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may also specify any details such as:

?MAF
?Spark
?Rev Limit
?Speed Limit
?Fuel Type
?Axle Changes (to correct speedo)
?Tire Size
?Idle RPM
?Shut Off rear O2 Sensors
?Shut Off Emissions Equipment
?Adjust Shift Points (automatic vehicles)
?Ect.

Can you guys help me tunning my car properly ??

no idea about these ... only thing I know is that I dont want the car to rev too high cause I dont want to kill the engine and for sure I want to remove my speed limit so speed limit = none hehe. What about fuel type ? Im using now octace 87 normal fuel.. I dont want to be stuckwith the highest octane forever... Will I loose some HP ? I have no idea how it works !

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I would call them up directly. They definetly will help you get the best tune possibly, and Im sure they will help answer those questions above.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure you need that speed limiter removed for all that time you spend above 115 MPH :rolleyes: Contact ADC directly, they'll be able to get you the information you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.