New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well unfortunately it is in a Cavi but man this guy did some really nice fiberglass work and then detailed his doors and rear panels,headliner the works with diamond plate.... you have to see these i think the best pictures of it are on the fifth page...cant imagine the arm rests are the most comfortable but they look wicked nice...wicked nice door teatment

·
Registered
305 Posts
Paint the car you frickin moron!! He spent big $$$ on a lot of junk and he's rollin around rockin the primer gray paint job over most of his car.

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Why, oh why, does anyone think it looks cool to have your license plate smacked on all sideways?

That's the DUMBEST-looking thing, BAR NONE, that I have seen since clear taillights.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehehe.....i guess i should have suspected more things like that to be said...i never said the car was nice nore the fact that he thinks its cool to have won the best in construction prize, with his ugly ass primer grey...i just love the diamond plate treatment on the doors and panels and head liner...looks a whole lot flashier then vinyl or leather or tweed...IMO..how the hell did he bend that plating to get it to fit lit that in the doors though...nicely contoured and all...and yeah i thnk he won the girl for best in contruction prize...hahhaha

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
uh... how about saying NICE WORK instead of *****ing and complaining about stuff that was / is entirely his decision :rolleyes:

Crispy showed me this guys car about a year ago... but its still nice to look at.

The diamond plate is actually a laminate, and hes got it EVERYWHERE... doors, hood, trunk... its kinda a bit too much actually :tongue:

C

·
0 Posts
I actually really like it. In the pictures, the interior looks very clean and well put together. I guess he took it a little to far though after reading ND4SPD's post, which is unfortunate. He had a really good thing going, and wrecked it by doing too much. Oh well. The pictures make it look pretty badass though.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its only a laminate...:( oh well the look is still very clean i love it...is the laminate like an arborite counter top laminate (hard but flexable) or is it more like just a thick vinyl sticker? and where can i get some of it?? i wonder if you can somehow adonize it?? would llove blue in my car..and it would look friggin amazing to finish a fiberglassed sub enclosure with it...ahh man i am getting all gitty and excited like a little school girl just thinking about the possibilties..

hehe yah and like ND4SPD said...this post is about the interior of the car..:)

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
I won't even comment on that girl he's got in a few pictures... I don't want to know what prefaced that one...

once he gets a decent paint job, he can probably upgrade the girl.

~Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts