New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to say that in 13 days.....December 19th, I am going to be graduating from Auburn, and be moving to my parents house in Illinois till I can find a job. I am glad to have met all of you at are two little meets that we have had so far, and I hope you all can have many more meets in the future...I will see if I can get Trevor, fastcougar, to give moderator status to someone else in our group since I figure that I am not going to be in the state anymore, someone else should have the responsibilty. Once again it has been fun, and I am glad that we were able to get our own chapter.

·
Registered
224 Posts
sorry to see you go. keep in touch. and good luck finding a job.

·
Registered
254 Posts
So sad to loose you man!!! Have fun and Congrats on Graduating.....only 3 more semesters for me....yikes!!!! Shoot me a PM and I will do the moderator stuff. See ya!!!

G

·
Aww...Dan we hate to see you leave...congrats on graduating AU...hopefully ill be doing the same in 3 1/2 years. Good Luck on getting a job...your work is awesome and im sure you will be a huge asset to any company. Keep us updated on what goes on with you and your car.
~Heather~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.