New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha, no, this has nothing to do with Aloholics Anonymous. I'm not an alcoholic. Seriously, i'm not

Most of you remember a couple months ago when i posted about my troubles with Andy's Auto. Well tonight i finally was able to get a full refund. After getting some advice from James i called planning on throwing a chargeback claim through my credit card company at them. I didn't even have to say the words. As soon as i said refund and after they brought up my account they said no problem. Apparently they've made a few changes in their company policy plus the guy told me that the wait for the fenders is getting a bit rediculous...yeah, no ****. 10 mins later i get a call from the guy i just got finished talking with. He called to tell me that he had just finished entering everything in and i should see my money returned back to my credit card account within the next day or so.

Now i can finally head on over to customcougars and get a set of fenders and actually have them in my hands shortly afterwards.

Woo-hoo!:banana::thumbsup::beer:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Happy to hear that and what a perfect time! ;) Christmas. Brian you coming to the meet or what man? Its gonna be sweet, shoot if you aint got plans for New Years head down and just crash for the week, or whatever you live close enough, 38miles or so. I just drove it from MI this wknd....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.