New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a buddy at school today about me and him running his stock Acura Legend, going to give him two car lengths, and see what happens. Loser fills up the others tank of gas with premium. Ill be bringing the DV recorder with me :rofl:

·
Registered
223 Posts
why fill up with premium when your car needs 87 octane, premium does nothing to improve performance, it actually hinders your engine from performing best. and be safe, do it on a track. dont give cougars a bad name

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car needs premium I thought, thats what DgnZcoug said. And hes a hard core street racer and has mad respect on here dont he?

Sorry though ill take it to a track, I like Cougars. :(

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
yeah dude, dgnz knows his stuff. i heard he took down a tt supra too. hes runnin like 150 shot isnt he?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sh1t yeah, I looked at that ****** setup the other night and hes got enough nos in there to blow hisself up y0

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
he used to be a crappy driver, used to spray too early all the time, but he's improved a lot since I started teachin him some things.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
I don't know. I heard he was doin a TT AWD conversion or somethin like that. its been a couple months since i've talked to him.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Stock, the Cougars are ran on 87 octane, however once you start modding, mainly stuff like nitrous, aftermarket chip, etc..is when you start using 93 octane.

On topic though, your going to smash on that legend, they are far from anything special haha.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
why fill up with premium when your car needs 87 octane, premium does nothing to improve performance, it actually hinders your engine from performing best. and be safe, do it on a track. dont give cougars a bad name
Nemisis uses nitrous so he needs to run a high octane fuel.

good luck and be safe mang!

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: gyger
Nemisis uses nitrous so he needs to run a high octane fuel.

good luck and be safe mang!
your no fun :( ha ha

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
jorje i would like to make a side bet with you...i will bet you that same tank of ags that if you give him those two cars he with beat you pretty good in the 1/8th. you will prolly catch him in the 1/4 but definitely not in the 1/8...

IF it is the V6 5-speed...cause they aren't too shabby, and we all know V6's rule! lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ok then you will prolly catch him VERY quickly! cause just like ford honda can't make an auto tranny....oh wait you have an auto i'm sorry!

PS ford can't make a 5-speed tranny either...look at all the upgrades we have to do to ours to make them "reliable". well i lie if you don't use and abuse the cougar 5-speed it is actually a pretty good unit! i had my car for 2 years without a single problem, then i started racing and going to the dragstrip more often and that's where the reliability issue comes in!

hey jorje can i have half of the tank you get from this kid? pleeeeeeease

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah you can :rofl: My car is sitting in the garage all stripped right now anyways. Hell, anyone could come in right now and steal all my carbon fiber interior pieces to the car and a bunch of other things in the garage :rofl:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
yeah you can :rofl: My car is sitting in the garage all stripped right now anyways. Hell, anyone could come in right now and steal all my carbon fiber interior pieces to the car and a bunch of other things in the garage :rofl:

so where do you live again?
:shrug:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Originally posted by: ilovemycar
Originally posted by: Nemesis

so where do you live again?
:shrug:

ooo, i know i know! suck though....doesn't do me any good.........although i could sell em:cover:

M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.