New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
If something happens to ur car try to take it in under warranty. My moms car is over in years but under in miles and they talked the dealer and they paid half. Try that if ya can...

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarKid2004
If something happens to ur car try to take it in under warranty. My moms car is over in years but under in miles and they talked the dealer and they paid half. Try that if ya can...

Yea, but neither of us like that. P05 is a four letter word around our shop....as I am sure it is around his.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: Fett
Originally posted by: CougarKid2004

Yea, but neither of us like that. P05 is a four letter word around our shop....as I am sure it is around his.
he said PO5 :banhim:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
I still have 40k miles left on my warranty but id get laughed at if I went in for work :rofl:
You should cancel it then! You will get more money to put into your car! That would be good right!

Edit: They will pro-rate the rest of the coverage and give you a refund~!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.