New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm drunk and bored so i dunno....here's a race that happened like a month ago or some [censored].....i was comin off the highway headin home from work and a golf tdi passed me aparently thinking i was racing him....i had no clue this tool was racing me and we end up at a stop light and he was like..."you're the first person who's ever KEPT UP with me" (words in caps lock for obvious reasons) so i ended up talkin him into goin to this place i know in my town that has a dead end road with straight 2 miles of drivin with ONE person livin on that road which is my buddy who always has field parties....he lives at the end of the road so i give him a call and ask him if any cars are comin my way....he says no so i set up with this guy to show him what my car can do when i know i'm racing....so anyway we go from a dig and i decide not to do an awd launch to save some life in my new bling bling tranny and end up takin him by 3 bus lengths....that's all....bye...

speaking of which i'm SICK of stuipd ricers who think they beat me because they race me when i have no idea or interest in getting a ticket or risking others lives...worst one was a gay [censored]in orange integra you can hear trying to race and he got ahead of me simply because i was NOT racing....what a dumbass....i guarentee he went tellin his friends he beat a wrx or some [censored].....that's all again...bye again

·
Registered
30 Posts
WRX=*blah*...im only j/k...not a big fan of those cars b/c every time i try to smoke one i lose :(

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meh....wrx's bone stock are nothin too impressive....run in the 14's stock....mod them and that's where they start to show somethin...i've been contimplating selling mine recently and get an old muscle car and throw a blower or turbocharger on it....all the money i've dropped in my car i coulda done with a v8 and be much faster....it's funner to have a lil 4 cyl 4 door that can dust some impressive cars but i think the whole impressive factor might be owned by my need for crazy fast speed...

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,005 Posts
Originally posted by: carsnrockmusic
meh....wrx's bone stock are nothin too impressive....run in the 14's stock....

...and that's because the 60-foot times are so low, what with the AWD launch. If you're already moving, the stock WRX loses that advantage as well.

Great stories, Micah. I can't believe the TDI dude was even serious... :confused:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,005 Posts
Originally posted by: carsnrockmusic
<----not micah...i'm jason ;)
You WRX guys... you all look the same :cover: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
What's a WRX???

<---- Jeremy (just feelin a little left out)

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
<----- So your telling me the car in my avatar isn't a cougar?

I mean it's a 2.5L motor, and has a reverse lockout sleeve on the shifter, it has to be a cougar.

The guy at the dealership lied to me... bastard :)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002
Your all a bunch of Scooby Dooo'sssssssssssss......:rofl: J/K
Quiet old man, back in your wheelchair! :kick:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I am getting my butt kicked at our bbq meet in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by: tr0nic
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002
Your all a bunch of Scooby Dooo'sssssssssssss......:rofl: J/K
Quiet old man, back in your wheelchair! :kick:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I am getting my butt kicked at our bbq meet in a few weeks.
You better watch your back you little [censored]........:cover::evil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.