New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***LOCKED DUE TO THE FACT RASTAMAN IS NOT SELLING THE CAR. THIS THREAD WILL BE KEPT IN CASE HE NEEDS A FUTURE REFERENCE LIST, BUT LET'S NOT GET PEOPLE PRAYING AND WAITING!***

If you have any questions about any of these parts, please, PM rastaman.

Now that I've decided to sell the cougar...the parting out ritual obviously has to occur...
I know in traditional for sale threads, you have to list a price, but I have so many mods, I'm just kinda creating this to list everything in one place, I will create seperate for sale threads once I figure out exactly what I have, and how much I want to sell it for. Items that will probably be for sale are the following:

- 18" TSW VX-1 Rims with 225/40/18 Kumho tires (will need stock rims and tires in return)
- 15" Black Steel Rims with Kumho snow tires
- Wings West Front Valence painted silver frost
- Wings West Hi-Rise Spoiler painted silver frost
- Roush Side Skirts and Rear Valence painted silver frost
- SVT Throttle Body
- SVT Upper Intake Manifold
- CTA Motorsports Intake (with accordian tube replacement)
- Stock Shifter with custom engraved Team Voodoo shift knob (stock shifter is cut a few inches)
- OMP Front Strut Tower Brace
- ST200 Rear Strut Tower Brace
- ST200 Struts with Roush Lowering Springs
- Shorty Antenna
- CTA Motorsports Exhaust (will have to be a trade for your stock exhaust though)
- BAT Rear Sway bar
- Headlights painted silver frost (if anyone wants to trade their unpainted stock ones)
- Stock Foglights painted silver frost
- Optima Yellow Top Battery (barely used, had it for a little over a month)
- V-Tech Taillight Covers painted silver frost
- Euro Ford grill
- Visteon hood scoop

Thats all i can think of for now, but i will add to this list as i think of more stuff...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like i said, i don't want to turn this into a for sale thread yet...but i'll put you down as having first dibs on the sway bar...

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I want the...

CTA intake (actually, I only need the accordian tube replacement)
Shorty Antenna
Optima Yellow Top

lemmie know how much you want if you get rid of your car....and put me as a definate Ajay

·
Registered
536 Posts
I guess you won't be needing those tires then eh? I'm feeling like a change also but untill I get a full time job that's out of the picture. My big problem is blowing out strut mounts and somthing out of whack with my steering (won't stay aligned). I know my problems are small compared to yours but things add up after awhile.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got everyone's pms about the parts...i will let you all know soon when i will be parting it out, and for how much...before i can even trade the car in, i have to get it running, so its going in to ford tomorrow...everyone that called dibs on parts will get first consideration when i actually sell them...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Lemme know on SVT parts and Roush sides/rear.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rastaman,

I have a silver cat with factory headlights, would you be interested in a swap for my lights + cash for your painted ones? I'm from Chatham, Ontario but am up on the Toronto area frequently.

If your interested fire me an email at [email protected]. I have no problem with meeting you somewhere to do a headlight swap to avoid us being stuck without headlights & the hassles with sending stuff in the mail. Also interested in some of your other stuff- svt upper, omp...etc.

Let me Know

Adam

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Hey Rastaman... what are you looking to pickup instead? btw, I would be interested in the front strut tower brace, the optima batt (if avail, after hamill), and possibly the SVT upper and TB.

Thanks,

Massiv.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by: starshower
believe the plan is the Ford Explorer SportTrac.....last I knew......
hehe...you have a good memory ;)
that is the plan, but it won't happen until the spring/summer...

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
actually I won't need any of the stuff anymore....shorty's in the mail, battery's being bought tomorrow, and the intake is coming in a few weeks.

And Ajay, you might wanna consider NOT selling the Visteon unless someone is giving you their hood. I doubt Ford would want it back with 8 holes in the hood.

However I may be interestd in the grill if it's cheap. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what? you mean people don't want a hood that has speed holes?!?!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello rastaman!

Have you parted with the steel rims yet! I could use a set right about now. Please let me know if you can unload them in the very near future.

Thanks

TSlick

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Ajay, if I remember correctly you had an e-brake handle.
Are you parting with that? I'm interested.

And just cause it never hurts to ask, I cant remember..........
Do you have custom or factory shift/e-brake boots on your car? Let me know :)

Thanks,
Christina

1 - 20 of 22 Posts