New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Official NECO DVD (video submissions to be contributed by/at CF2K4)

Vol. 1?

I thought of doing a Cougarfest "themed" DVD using everyone's video at the event, but perhaps a 2 hour DVD could contain the best of NECOers archived video as well...

for more info, go to this thread

...past Cougar Fest antics, caravan hijinx, burnouts, autocross highlights.... heck, anything you think would be entertaining for the DVD is welcomed....feel free to come up with new stuff too...mod how-to vids, scenic drive-bys, creative short movies would be fun ....anything with a NECO "theme" ...between all of us I'm sure there is a significant amount out there....I want it!

so, if you have some video on tape or disc, PM me and I'll give you my addy to ship to (I can get it back to you in a week, just need to dub to DV) ...At CF2K4 I'll gather the video creatively shot leading up to and at the event....and plan to have a completed master DVD ready to be duplicated within a few months afterward (hopefully)....

The final price of the DVD has yet to be determined , but a blank DVD-R costs about $5.00 so count on around $15.00 I think sounds fair....I'm not lookin to profit by this, I think it will be fun as heck to make....VHS copies can be easily done also...

Bret

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
RE:The Official NECO DVD (video submissions to be contributed by/at CF2K4)

This sounds like a cool idea....hope it works out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

I'll post in the other thread but I could save you ALOT of $$ on DVD-R's. I can find them for sub $2 each...

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

Originally posted by: Iceotron
I'll post in the other thread but I could save you ALOT of $$ on DVD-R's. I can find them for sub $2 each...
I can get them for 90cents each.

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

HA

foudn them for $.60 each :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'd be willing to pay a little more if we can guarantee they'll work in something other than a computer DVD-ROM ....gotta be careful of that

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
RE: The Official NECO DVD (video submissions to be contributed by/at CF2K4)

the ones I'm referring to play on the X-box, home dvd, portable dvd players and computers. I've verified this MANY times over. But we won't discuss what was on these dvd-r's.....

·
Registered
1,458 Posts

I'm not scared to say it. I'm a DVD Pirate. 60 cent each and I have over 100 movies in perfect DVD quality. That will work on most all players. Teh PM for Teh Details!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

FYI --I found a site to check if DVD-R will play on your DVD player ....

DVD-R player compatibility

I have a really old Sony DVPS-3000 ...it won't play them ....but surprisingly, it lists that the PS2 will ...the site also lets you search for DVD players that will work for a specific format (like SVCD) ...

Check it out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.