New Cougar Forum banner

a meet in iowa ???

3K views 44 replies 7 participants last post by  unknown2kcat 
#1 ·
Hey i just though we should have a meet somewhere in iowa i just though it would be a good idea, mid march time would be good.

#2 ·
Originally posted by: unknown2kcat
Hey i just though we should have a meet somewhere in iowa i just though it would be a good idea, mid march time would be good.
if i can come up with funds, i might be having buckshot do a 3l install on my car, but hes booked for a month or so...but if it was the same weekend i'd be game since hes in des moines

#4 ·
Great, i looking at a map and map and i'm about 4 hrs from des moines and 6-7 from iowa city. I though it would be a good idea for a meet to see who's all going to cougarfest and i guess its up to casey and when he can get up here. But des moines sound good.

#5 ·
Originally posted by: Crispy
I'm down for a meet in Iowa depending on where and when in Iowa... it unfortunately goes on forever... hehe... I think it takes me 3 hours to get to Iowa City and 5 hours to get to Des Moines.. I'll go if Casey goes.. I know he wants to touch his ass again.. :biggrin:
i not only wanna touch that ass, i wanna spank it, kiss it, lick it, and feel it up and down just make sure its waxed cuz i love a smooth ass

#8 ·
imma have a talk with buckshot monday prolly and get a final idea of cost, and if it looks like i can afford it, i'll see if he can do it mid march so i can go to the meet, ofc, i'd need a ride from his place to wherever and if poss. a place to crash

#10 ·
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Mid March sounds good to me. Just be careful, cause World of Wheels is the 12-14 of March.
from the looks of it, i wont be doing the swap until the end of march or april so i guess im out :'(

#11 ·
Well Des Moines sounds like the location, and how about between the 22 and 26 for a time. And don't u love the dates there the same as the fests, didn't mean for that one ... :) or will the weekend work better. Let me know b/c I need a 2 weeks notice for work

#12 ·
well I have having a weekend long Birthday party at my joint at the end of March... anyone is welcome to come - infact I think the entire IL-NECO group and part of the Ohio group are already confirmed as coming.. I have an open invite policy - just let me know in advance - but basically if the Des Moines meet overlaps I can't make it.. Giggle is on her way here to pick up my old CF hood so it sorta sparked a .. whoa.. lets have a birthday party.. anyone who has made it to any of my parties in the past knows it's always a good time.. :biggrin:

#14 ·
Originally posted by: Crispy
well I have having a weekend long Birthday party at my joint at the end of March... anyone is welcome to come - infact I think the entire IL-NECO group and part of the Ohio group are already confirmed as coming.. I have an open invite policy - just let me know in advance - but basically if the Des Moines meet overlaps I can't make it.. Giggle is on her way here to pick up my old CF hood so it sorta sparked a .. whoa.. lets have a birthday party.. anyone who has made it to any of my parties in the past knows it's always a good time.. :biggrin:
well how about march 20 for the date and if thats not a good date then suggest another date also where are we going to meet up at(location) I want to get as many people as possible together And if anyone has a better date just let everyone know.

#15 ·
That date sounds ok to me as long as it's after noon. say 1 pm or so,
As for a place I'll talk to Jen. Maybe she'll let us hang at her place. Just keep Crispy away from the devil dog.
If anyone needs to do mods let me know and I can have tools, jacks and stands lined up.

Maybe our leader can make a sticky?

#17 ·
Originally posted by: BrantlyJ
If anyone needs to do mods let me know and I can have tools, jacks and stands lined up.

/q]

ya I have tools also so just let me know and vhull if you want to go I'll pick you up if you want.

#20 ·
ok how about the 19 or 21 and if you have a better day for everyone to come, hey let everyone know, I'm not really tied down for a date I just want to get as many people there.

#21 ·
Hey everyone I was looking at how many people might make it and it looks like a meet in march and it looks like it might be hard for everyone to make so I was thinking about making a meet in April at my new place aroud april 17 can also party for my b-day. :beer: So let me know if this is a good idea or not.

G
#22 ·
April would probably be better... It sounds like there are a couple of complications with dates in March...

You can count me in for a time in April. I am hoping to have my car fixed by then *crosses fingers* but if not, oh well. I will still show up with my broken *****.

Unknown2kcat : I have read your other post about your car breaking, sorry to hear that. I'm sure that someone could give you a lift for whenever we decide on.

#26 ·
im still a possibility, i got hosed on taxes cuz i made 100 bux too much and it jumped me to a dif tax bracket so i'm getting my system finished, body work finished, and car painted, and if i have enough $ left over, imma try and do the 3l, but i highly doubt i'll muster up enough $ and then have buckshot free the right days :'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.