New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More projects for me! lol Since my cougar is busted at the moment (waiting on a new coil pack to arrrive!) I have some time to tear into my cougar.

I installed my Autometer Carbon Fiber guages into my dash bezel.

I also installed my TopShop Carbon Fiber door inserts. Woot!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Dude . . . I cannot WAIT to see your car once you get it all the way done. Just . . . I think its going to be absolutely amazing. If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the hardware that lets your hood open the way it does?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
WAIT A MINUTE....are thse interior pieces I see??? :rofl: Last time I saw it there was no interior
Just giving you a hard time Ken, looking awesome man!

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
all I remember at fest is that after he stripped his interior for the drag strip the next day, I had a center console and a door panel on top of me when I woke up. We had so much crap from kennys car in there including a bunch of wheels

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes 5 wheels in side the hotel room (4 race wheels and a full size spare), 4 door panels, center console, hmm 3 HUGE boxes full of intakes and a Bellcart...then...my small suitcase lol.

See! My interior does look good! And by god i can take it out in 5 mins flat.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
u just gave me more ideas thanks kenny. is that ur headliner out also ;) hmmmm ideas ideas

what seats are those? cant wait to sit in them.........

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
those are noname brand non reclinable racing seats. They weigh 11lbs. 2nd lightest seats next to $1200 carbon fiber seats. woot!

i appreciate the kind comments! I cant wait to get it all together! Lol seriously! I am trying to get it ready for Nopi Nationals coming up next week!

G

·
Originally posted by: GrandMasterKhan
I am trying to get it ready for Nopi Nationals coming up next week!
w00t , we're parked in the same lot. When are you getting there ? Im dropping the car off on Friday. Is Micah or anyone else coming down with you?

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What class will you be in?

I might have to roll in early saturday morning if i cant get Friday off from work. :mad:

I have a coupler of CEGers rolling with me. Not sure if they are showing though.

G

·
Im in the Mild Custom Class.

Oh btw, if this is your first Nats showing , I would get there around 5 am Saturday to get in line to enter the compound. The line starts around 4:30 am and just gets worse.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like you'll be in the same class as me then. NSX vents and shaved door handles bump me up to Mild.:mad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.