New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just felt like a change so here it is let me know whatcha think. Btw i still have the 19"s i jsut felt like doin something different for alil while.

N

·
0 Posts
fresh and very clean! :thumbsup: excellent job man

The cool thing is, its not "Synergis" car anymore, youve made it "YOURS", if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
synergirl? i thought the car was black till u said that then i realized it is purple. the car looks really nice.l i like it alot.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: IH8CIVX
synergirl? i thought the car was black till u said that then i realized it is purple. the car looks really nice.l i like it alot.
Umm my car is no where near purple. It used to be but nows its a very dark blue that looks black at night. And yeh those are the Mondeo rims.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I personally liked the other rims better.. (Axis Neo's) these new ones are cool but too many spokes for my liking.. I love the car color though... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
to me, those look a little small, and the 19's seemed to fit just right with your car. but these are still nice rims, and look good, but not my prefered choice out of the 2 sets you have.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Yeah, I would have to say I like the other ones better. These ones make the car look cheap. Other than the new rims though, car looks hot!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I like it... very nice... Razzi has to go though... it will make your car look lower and more sleek... after selling mine and putting on a Visteon I don't know what I was thinking before....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I posted a pic to show both rims and yeh the 19's are definatly not goin anywhere. Granted that pic really isnt fair since its from a car show and i put alot more time into makin the car really shine and its all the way down on the GC's where as the other pics are like at 1-1.5 inch drop.

Crispy: Yeh i normally am not a fan of so many spokes but that was another reason to see how they would look. And i must say they look absolutly sick when in motion.

JaMallott: Yeh they are alot smaller but will a larger profile tire I think the they would fit alot better.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SorryAbout the red x's 8ball the servers back up and the pics are workin again.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Originally posted by: RichieRich1023
SorryAbout the red x's 8ball the servers back up and the pics are workin again.
:biggrin:
Love the ST200's!! Where did you get them, and how much ??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts