New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my car in yesterday to finally get the recalls done, seeing as I had Monday off and well no one back home did, perfect oppurtunity.

Anyhow I bring it in and waiting at the service counter going over all the details with the advisor, when i notice quite a few techs popping around the corner checking my ride out, then they start peeking inside seeing the dash and stuff, was kinda funny, the manager wanted them to leave but i said it was ok for them to check it out. Anyhow they went over every single one of my concerns, had 0 issues with my mods, actually they complimented them and wanted to know more about it, even the door handle ring that came off he mentioned i "may" of done it when i painted the door but no biggie for them to fix it... also i mentioned that i pulled code 9201, but it's been 45 starts since so it was gone, instead of them saying "We can't find it - so we aren't doing anything about it", they said "We Can't find it - would you like to help us try to determine the cause so we can fix it."

Anyhow Rose City Ford is an SVT certified dealership with like 4 F150-Harleys in the showroom and lot, they are located in windsor on tecumseh road east and anyone within a 50 mile radius should seriously consider these guys, i have had nothing but great experiences here, including the sales staff, body shop and service tech guys.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hrmmm... and if we pay with american money an oil change would only cost like $1.89!!!! Hehehehehe.... j/k. Sounds good... i love to hear good things about dealers... cus man... all we here is crap these days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.