New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno why they dropped the price so dramatically, but here's the link...<a class="" href="http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product.asp?gpcatID=6&pacatID=&subcatID=4005&catid=4012&superstyleid=140005&firstpagetypeid=32&productindex=50&pageindex=50">

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product.asp?gpcatID=6&pacatID=&subcatID=4005&catid=4012&superstyleid=140005&firstpagetypeid=32&productindex=50&pageindex=50</A>

lol.. long ass link..
Use promotion code 676 to get 15% off your order
Code 799 will get you deferred billing until March.
Use L58 under the shipping code, and you'll get Free Shipping!!

I just ordered one.. It should be $6.20 (Shipped)
And also, at the end, if you fill out a survey about your shopping experience, you can get a year subscription to some magazines for only $2... I got Time Magazine and Men's Health!

<U>AND ALSO..</U>

Click Here for a FREE year subscription to Blender Magazine
Click Here for a FREE 2 year subscription to Stuff Magazine
Click here for a FREE 2 year subscription to MAXIM MAGAZINE!!

They really work.. I've been receiving Maxim and Stuff for the past few months using those links, and best of all, THEY'RE FREE!! No worries about getting bill all of a sudden! A bunch of other people have been using these links as well on the Midwest Import Racing (MWIR) forums... wow.. I sounded like a Salesman there for a second..

<u>Merry Christmas!!</u>

Edit: My bad.. fixed the link..

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol.. I told my friend about the site with the mp3 players, but she didn't have a credit card, so I bought some for her (she's paying me cash tonight) ... She wanted 6!!

6 mp3 players for $29.70!! That's Crazy!!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
that's pretty cheap, but ain't much space... I got one here, 128megs and that i think can have about 15-20mp3's depending size.

i love it, i use it for running mostly, so space isn't always an issue.

but damn 6 mp3 players for $29.70, that's bad ass. I think mine (keep in mind that in Denmark everything cost x75 more) was like $250 (US)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
The only bad thing about the $5.00 MP3 players is they are only 16MB. But the memory card is probably a universal and can be upgraded.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i already have a cheap MP3 player... no display, etc., so that's why i didn't jump on this. Works well enough, just no cool display.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
i already have a cheap MP3 player... no display, etc., so that's why i didn't jump on this. Works well enough, just no cool display.
just like mine. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I figured that i have spent five dollars on worse things... So i ordered one. If it sucks
Oh well, its 5 bucks:shrug:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just received a confirmation letter from them, they said that the demand is so huge for the item, that there is a backorder, so it won't ship until 2/12/03, and won't charge me until it ships... I guess a lot of people noticed this site..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts