New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i got out of class early last night and was cruising through downtown cincinnati on my way home and found a couple cool spots to snap some pics. i wish i had my real camera with me to get them a little better, but for a camera phone i don't think these are that bad. anyways, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we'll see sunday...

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
aren't those underbody's legal to have on while driving in ohio?? good thing you cant see the neon tube under your car cause that is one of my pet peeves with those underbody's

·
Registered
437 Posts
thats hot!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aren't those underbody's legal to have on while driving in ohio?? good thing you cant see the neon tube under your car cause that is one of my pet peeves with those underbody's
i've had them on for a few years and have only been pulled over once for them and that was this summer and only got a warning. the cops r usually cool about them as long as they aren't hanging down and the tubes are covered. technically, they are illegal but i've had no problems really. that's one of my pet peeves too about showing the tubes. i made up sheet metal pieces that are bolted next to the jack lip on the sides to hide the tubes and give them a little extra protection. i hate seeing those ricers w/ neons (i'm sure some think that all people w/ neons are ricers but i disagree if they're done RIGHT) showing the tubes. it just cheapens the effect. that simple little phrase "glow 'em, don't show 'em" couldn't explain it more perfectly.

and can't you glue aluminum foil to the top half of the tube so you get a better beam on the ground??
i've never heard about that. i just bolted them up and got a ton of glow on the ground. plus i kinda like having the spread out beam to glow under the whole car, not just a srtipe of light under the tube.

awesome pics
the last 3 of you driving looks like screenshots from a movie that hasnt been released yet, cool stuff
i actually just parked on the road and got out to take them. good thing it was late and there wasn't any traffic. i'm in love w/ my phone's camera after seeing how good of pics this thing takes.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks good man. :thumbsup:

Glade to see "the wing" is still doing good after all that work you have been doing latley. I gotta try getting pics like that downtown pittsburgh with the former "zebra". The strips are gone...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think if u threw some demon eyes on there it might complete the look for the external green look. just a thought
looks great though
yeah, i've got the computer rings to do that, but i just haven't got around to putting them in. that's on my "to-do" list this winter.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good thing you didn't get car jacked! Downtown Cincy I always feel uneasy...
i was more nervous under the bridge in the first couple pics. it was kinda dark and in a not so nice part of town. needless to say, i took those pics real fast.

Looks good man. :thumbsup:

Glade to see "the wing" is still doing good after all that work you have been doing latley.
thanks man. i'm still kinda debating if i'm gonna keep it or not. i've got a bunch of stuff i'm doing this winter and shaving off the wing may b a possibility. i though i was set on the idea of taking it off, but the past couple days i've driven past a bunch of glass store fronts and seen the reflection and i'm starting to love my wing again.

decisions... decisions...

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
i've had them on for a few years and have only been pulled over once for them and that was this summer and only got a warning. the cops r usually cool about them as long as they aren't hanging down and the tubes are covered. technically, they are illegal but i've had no problems really. that's one of my pet peeves too about showing the tubes. i made up sheet metal pieces that are bolted next to the jack lip on the sides to hide the tubes and give them a little extra protection. i hate seeing those ricers w/ neons (i'm sure some think that all people w/ neons are ricers but i disagree if they're done RIGHT) showing the tubes. it just cheapens the effect. that simple little phrase "glow 'em, don't show 'em" couldn't explain it more perfectly.

i've never heard about that. i just bolted them up and got a ton of glow on the ground. plus i kinda like having the spread out beam to glow under the whole car, not just a srtipe of light under the tube.

i actually just parked on the road and got out to take them. good thing it was late and there wasn't any traffic. i'm in love w/ my phone's camera after seeing how good of pics this thing takes.
no i didn't mean they where illegal, i thought you could have them on your car in ohio

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
technically they are illegal. but being the rebel i am, i run them anyways.

the man ain't keepin' me down.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
that is sexy
i love your coug, it reminds me of mine, iwht the green and all
i need underglow tho.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts