1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
:bowdown: sweet frigging sweet. the perfect two tone scheme

·
Registered
911 Posts
Looking hot Brian as always. You whould throw up some interior shots as well if you get a chance. I think I would dare say that Brians interior is the most modded interior on the boards.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I like those graphics better than the last ones :thumbsup:

For some reason I have allways thought that steering wheel would look better painted. The clear thing just doesn't do it for me....but then again, I don't know how well paint would hold up on that thing. Even if the outer edges were wrapped in red leather or something...I dunno...just feel like it needs something.

Other than that, car looks great as allways.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
brian, have you thought about drilling some holes into the backside(most likely in the hub) of the steering wheel and putting some LED's in there? that'd light up the edges of the wheel whatever colour the LED's are and if you did it in a circle pattern of sorts, it'd match the already drilled holes for bolts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by: jlcamp7
Looking hot Brian as always. You whould throw up some interior shots as well if you get a chance. I think I would dare say that Brians interior is the most modded interior on the boards.
not for very long......;);)

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Wow! Just wow! Nicely done, Brian! I love it! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.