New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't know if any of you jersians are familiar with rt 42 aka the black horse pike in SJ but...on a given night you can find an ass load of ricers or some nice cars that usually mommy and daddy bought drivin and racing.

Well the other night I was just cruisin and I see some funky lookin halo's in my rear and I thought to myself "hrmm a bmw...or a gay civic" Well he pulls up next to me and it's some riced out late 90's bimmer. Don't know what model. He signals to slow down...we get down to about 35 and he does the honks... we pull thru 2nd almost until the end of third and I have him by about 2 cars. I thought he was gunna do a lame flyby but he signals for me to slow down and gives me a thumbs up and a smile. lol Maybe there is a light at the end of the ricer tunnel. Maybe. Well literally like three minutes later I see what appears to be a pizza boy with fake H.I.D.'s and he jumps on my ass. I drop down and pull until like 70 and then slow down. He pulls up next to me. Tells me my car sound nice and then HE gives me the honks too.. I'm like ok..well we pull from like 35 and about 55-60 when I shift I hear him shift right after and get a loud "pfffft" in my ear. I think great...b.o.v.... Mind you this p.o.s. is primered out with no exhaust, no spoiler, and a pizza sign on top :rofl: So we pull until about 90~ and we're dead even. I'm pretty sure his was stock. I was pretty impressed that I kept up with him. Well he pulls off and I hop on the highway thinking maybe one last run. We'll here is where it getting fun. I look behind me and a mustang and a new civic SI with purple H.I.D's flyby me going about 120~..well they slow down once they pass me...I'm like sweet something I know I can beat..we'll he flashes me to do a 40 roll..so well slow down and I punch and it he really punches it... I faintly hear a whine and I'm thinking not again...he pulls on me about 3 or 4 cars until 110~ and we slow down and signals for me to pull over. We stop and chat. We'll he has a nice lil Eaton M90 on his pushing like 12 psi I think he said..****...He was pretty impressed with my lil cougar though...

All in all A pretty good night. If anyone wants a good time Fudd's on friday night is a great spot.

p.s. sorry for the looooong post...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Your car is still slow? :shrug:

G

·
eaton m90? was it a V6 ?

Thats a lot of runs with people, im lucky to get one old lady in an m3 on the way home and force her into the asshole lane by going extremely slow.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eaton m90? was it a V6 ?

Thats a lot of runs with people, im lucky to get one old lady in an m3 on the way home and force her into the asshole lane by going extremely slow.
Ya the m90 mustang was a v6. Pretty quick car especially because they are already forged and he just slapped that ***** on and got a tune.

Normally there is waay to much traffic around here to race but after 9 p.m. is great because the roads just completely empty out.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
If it helps, I drive slow.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Ya the m90 mustang was a v6. Pretty quick car especially because they are already forged and he just slapped that ***** on and got a tune.

ummmm, no I don't think they are. I don't remember a v6 being forged from the factory. Only the cobra's.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks alot jackholes last time I ever write up anything on this ****ing forum. and no it's not in good fun because i've already caled myself out on it.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Administrator
15,542 Posts
thanks alot jackholes last time I ever write up anything on this ****ing forum. and no it's not in good fun because i've already caled myself out on it.
Something as idiotic and stupid as that will always come back around to bite you in the ass. And you wonder why B3NN3TT doesn't like you? What kind of impression did it make to the members of the board that are smarter than you when you join and act like an uppity noob that knows more than anyone else, trying to completely bull**** every one with a stupid story? I'll bring it up in every post you make if I feel like it. It pretty much makes most people doubt anything that spews from your fingertips, noob.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Something as idiotic and stupid as that will always come back around to bite you in the ass. And you wonder why B3NN3TT doesn't like you? What kind of impression did it make to the members of the board that are smarter than you when you join and act like an uppity noob that knows more than anyone else, trying to completely bull**** every one with a stupid story? I'll bring it up in every post you make if I feel like it. It pretty much makes most people doubt anything that spews from your fingertips, noob.

Like v6 Mustangs with factory forged internals? :rofl::rofl:

·
Administrator
15,542 Posts
Exactly.

Not trying to be a "jackhole" or a start an e-fight, but learn your place. You earned it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.