New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I do have 2 black Cougar 99 being one automatic and one standard Both are 4 Cyls. Most parts are gone ( sold on Ebay ).
I still have one passenger side headlight no cracks $135.00
One headlight cracked for parts only $40.00
Tail lights $45 each
Mirror complete driver side $50
Hood $100
rear bumper $60

If you dont agree on the prices I can understand and Im open to listen to serious offers.

Doors, engines ( good ), one standard transmission, seats, air bags, etc

If you need a particular piece of the body we can talk! The cars wasn't in accident.

I also have some wheels 15" for the 99 and 4 wheels 16"for the 2000. Also 4 decent tires for the 16".

The picture's date is wrong

Local pick up welcome. They can be seen at 361 West St. Gardner MA (978)870-0033.

I can sell by paypal or create an Ebay list for you.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good morning sir, is possible to obtaing the photos of the sticks in engine compartement up and down for my cougar, because en France this decals is not exist!
Thank you for your help
christophe

·
Registered
789 Posts
I was wondering if you still have the washer fluid resevoir & the front bumper rods that are on the bottom/side of the bumper?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, but is it a cd player? and how much for those fog light inserts yur talking about?
Yes it is with CD player. The fog lights insert are just a OEM fake grill that fits on the spots of the fog lights.

Make a nice offer plus a reasonable shipping, include your location.Thanks.

I will try to upload the picture of the inserts.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yes it is with CD player. The fog lights insert are just a OEM fake grill that fits on the spots of the fog lights.

Make a nice offer plus a reasonable shipping, include your location.Thanks.

I will try to upload the picture of the inserts.
ahh i thought you meant the thing that hold the fog lights...at any rate ya a pic would be cool i may still be intrested

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Do you still have the rear hatch struts? Mine are working but not so well and could stand to be replaced but I don't need absolute new ones.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.