New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im parting out 2 black Cougar 99 4 cyls. If you need a particular part that you know is commom to the 99 Cougar let me know call me at (978)870-0033
Headlight 3 availables and 1 broken ( for parts ) . The good ones $135 each
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I need the plastic piece on the fender by the mirror for both sides, the cup holder & a center cap. Do you have this stuff? It's all for a '99. PM sent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I need the plastic piece on the fender by the mirror for both sides, the cup holder & a center cap. Do you have this stuff? It's all for a '99. PM sent.

Hello I do have at least one more of this plastic, just sold one. I will check if I can find a pair for you.
The cup holder that I have is not good ( if it is the type that flips ). I do have one cup holder that is not retractable for one of the Cougars. can you send me a picture of the one you have?

The center cap Im not sure exacly what part it is, if you can send a picture where it goes it will help.Thanks

email is [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I need the plastic piece on the fender by the mirror for both sides, the cup holder & a center cap. Do you have this stuff? It's all for a '99.

cup holder:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.