New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am still tearing it apart. The interior is the black/charcoal interior with cloth.

Driver side seat(not power) (80 plus shipping)
rear seat (150 plus shipping)
pass seat(not power) (80 plus shipping)(all seats to one person 280 plus shipping) dibs on all

Pass side door panel with all buttons and door handle and speaker cover.(65 plus shipping)

visors(30.00 for the pair.)

cruise control gauges (10 plus shipping)

Driver side door panel with all buttons and speaker cover(65 plus shipping)

Glove box(50.00 plus shipping) there is a little scuff. Can't see it when glove box is attached but I took pic of the scuff anyway

steering wheel casing (10 plus shipping)

floor mats (20 plus shipping)

Center upper console ($40.00 plus shipping)

3 cougar caps, 1 is scuffed, not sure if cleaner will get it clean or not. the 4th is on the only good 16 in tire. ($10. plus shipping.)

I am willing to ship wherever, I won't ship and mark as a gift for customs, sorry.

For people that want it shipped I am willing to, however I am taking it to the UPS store here in town and letting them pack the big items, (seats, door panels, rim, carpet, interior trim.)

the little things I am willing to ship UPS and I'll pack them myself. If you're not sure if you want it because you don't know what shipping will be I have no problem taking it out to UPS or calling them and getting an approx estimate. I would need payment before shipping obviously. Any over payment on the shipping estimate I'll send back to you.

If you want to come pick it up thats fine too, I live in bellefontaine, ohio. I am willing to do dibs but I will only hold for one week. If there is a particular interior piece you want right now and it isn't listed message me and I'll go pull it out.

The air bags were both deployed so I don't know if the dash is any good or not. The windows will eventually be sold but only after the rest of the vehicle is stripped to the metal. (sorry, I don't want to ruin the interior)

I'll be taking pics tonight and posting them on a website for links and stuff. I'm also willing to take offers also.

·
Registered
164 Posts
pm'd you...

·
Registered
352 Posts
What condition are the seats in?? Depending on pics, I'd be interested in both the front and back ones...and shipping to New Bern, NC 28560...

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
edison, I have a tail light if you want, save you a bit on shipping, theya re pretty bulky.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Interested in the drivers fog lamp. It's still stock, yeah? Don't have myspace so I can't view the pics. No cracks or anything in the housing?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The interior trim is almost all out.. it is in really good shape and all the bolts, screws junk is all in a baggy. I want to sell this all to one person because I really dont want to have to find the one piece you need in the stack of 50 pieces of trim. this will have to be pick up only unfortunatly just because of how many and how big some of the pieces are.

I am including the headliner in the whole kit in kaboodle $150.00 for all of it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
more parts listed.

I am also willing to trade parts too. I need a radiator, lower pass side control arm and at least 2 more 15in rims. Other parts you want to get rid of and think I might be interested in let me know. ya never know what will break.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I posted earlier about the seats...but now I am wondering if you would happen to have sunroof tracks by any chance??

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
K i updated everything guys.

I do still have all the trim pieces. I am also open to trading parts for parts. control arms, bumpers, any misc. exterior body panels.

I do also have all the seat belts. the latches for the seatbelts however are staying with the seats so it would just be the strap mechanism.. Im assuming those are harder to come buy since every junk yard says they cut there's and refuse to sell them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know you previously mentioned that you'd prefer to sell the interior pieces as a set, but would you be willing to sell the entire floor/middle console?

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm actually just looking for the console unit with the e-brake boot. If you'd want, you could keep the console armrest and shifter plate/boot.

Thanks!

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm interested in the seats if your close by? Where are you located.

I also need a center console if possible. Lemme know

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.