New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
They should fit right in....Oh and I call dibs on buying your 01 headlights.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by: BIGTIME41
They should fit right in....Oh and I call dibs on buying your 01 headlights.
Ohhhh you beat me too it by an hour or so why oh why did Ihave to go to sleep while working

·
Administrator
15,603 Posts
They will fit, but you'll have to modify one of the plugs, and there will probably be a substantial gap between the headlights and the bumper.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I thought that the hole was too big on the 01's to fit a set of 99's in them :shrug:

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
You'll need to trim up a bit around the bumper to fit the 99's in, but they will fit. Also, be aware that the 99 headlights had a "mold problem" which makes it look like the lens is cracked, even though it isn't.

E1

·
Registered
334 Posts
Originally posted by: KnappstamaN
I will swap you my 99 style headlights with removed orange reflectors for you 01/02 style headlights plus cash, and ill pay for shipping both ways.

Hey hey hey....I got dibs man..lol...dibs is like religion on this board. Knappstaman I really really need a set of 01-02's man...besides if you got them your car would just be on blocks again with the wheels and headlights gone. just kidding man.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey hey hey....I got dibs man..lol...dibs is like religion on this board. Knappstaman I really really need a set of 01-02's man...besides if you got them your car would just be on blocks again with the wheels and headlights gone. just kidding man.[/quote]

ouch......that was LOW man.

-steve

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just a joke....I already said in the welp...my rims were stolen thread he posted that if he found out who did that I would help kick their ass. Have some respect for people's cars I just don't get it.....Sorry knapp if I offended ya. Just pokin fun.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Anybody just try to change the clear covers? Or are the shapes not quite the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.